Residential Care at The Place up Hanely Care Home in Bucknall, Stoke on Trent
Our residential care home provides accommodation, meals and personal care for those who might be finding it difficult to cope at home without help, or who perhaps need more help than their carers are able to provide. The Place up Hanley dos not generally provide nursing care for medical conditions, however, some of our other homes do specialise in both types of care such as Cloverfields Care.
At The Place up Hanely you can expect the following residential care:
- Personal care, such as help with bathing and dressing
- Expert carers available 24-hours a day
- Well presented, comfortable accommodation
- A full activities programme
- A freshly-prepared, nutritionally balanced menu
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Help in recovering from a short illness that doesn’t need extensive nursing care
Our experienced and highly trained carers are set apart by their empathy, dedication and commitment to providing the highest quality care and support.
Our person-centred care approach means that each resident is respected as an individual and treated with dignity. Because each person's needs are so different, every resident has a Personal Care Plan which recognises individual preferences and wishes. This plan helps us tailor the care and support we give to suit each and every resident.
For more information about The Place up Hanley - please click here to contact us
Please note: The minimum age for admission is normally 65.