Residential Care at Cloverfields Care Home in Whictchurch, Shropshire
At Cloverfields Care you can expect the following residential care:
- personal care, such as help with bathing and dressing
- expert carers available 24-hours a day
- well presented, comfortable accommodation
- a full activities programme
- a freshly-prepared, nutritionally balanced menu
- laundry and cleaning services
- help in recovering from a short illness that doesn’t need extensive nursing care
Our experienced and highly trained carers are set apart by their empathy, dedication and commitment to providing the highest quality care and support.
Our person-centred care approach means that each resident is respected as an individual and treated with dignity. Because each person's needs are so different, every resident has a Personal Care Plan which recognises individual preferences and wishes. This plan helps us tailor the care and support we give to suit each and every resident.
Please note: The minimum age for admission is normally 65.
For more information about Cloverfields Care - please click here to contact us