Residential Care Homes
Our residential care homes provide accommodation, meals and personal care for those who might be finding it difficult to cope at home without help, or who perhaps need more help than their carers are able to provide. Residential care homes do not generally provide nursing care for any medical conditions, however, some of our homes do specialise in both types of care.
At Safe Harbor you can expect the following residential care:
- Personal care, such as help with bathing and dressing
- Expert carers available 24-hours a day
- Well presented, comfortable accommodation
- A full activities programme
- A freshly-prepared, nutritionally balanced menu
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Help in recovering from a short illness that doesn’t need extensive nursing care
Specialist Care Staff
Our experienced and highly trained carers are set apart by their empathy, dedication and commitment to providing the highest quality care and support.
All of our carers receive on-going in-house training to ensure that they maintain the highest standards of care.
Our person-centred care approach means that each resident is respected as an individual and treated with dignity. Every person's needs are different, so every resident has a Personal Care Plan which recognises individual preferences and wishes. This plan helps us to tailor the care and support we give to suit each and every resident.
Please note: The minimum age for admission is normally 60.